Tuesday, June 23, 2009

nick's bio.

Nick here-

During a random late-night lunch with @chrisavila and @alsenoth (the other two writers in this blog) we decided to create the blog you are currently reading. It originally began with us just wanting to write blogs, yet we discovered a single flaw in all of our previous blogging attempts is that we all lack the continuous input of content (see also: lawlnick's blog). It was then that Adam proposed that we should create a sort of "joint-blog" where we all create content with goals that we raise for one another. For example, one month we'll all set the goal for us to write something in the science fiction genre; in august we could write a romance; in January we could write a one-act play.
Overall, the idea seemed appealing and we decided to start this up and continuously poke each other to keep the content up.




A brief bio about my previous writing and current life: I am mostly known for winning the 2009 Creative Writing Contest for CGCC. The short story, entitled "Snapshot", was both praised by the staff at CGCC and I was the youngest writer who entered to win. My picture was included

in the Arizona Republic, Gilbert Republic, and even in my own Hamilton High School's Paw Print. Aside from writing, I am one of the three officers of Hamilton High School's improvisational comedy team called "Urban Lemmings." I was decked out in drag and women's make-up, footwear, and blouse in "Final Vinyl". I enjoy acting and performance in general.

No comments: